- - -
Instagram is a social media platform that is always changing and every day I come across new accounts to follow. For my first post on this column, I shared six of my favorite Florence Instagram accounts. Since that was about two years ago, I’ve decided to round up a more current list of Florence Instagram accounts that bring back all the feels and make me want to purchase a flight to Italy ASAP…
1. @toomuchtuscany. Let’s be real. Is there such thing as too much Tuscany? I don't think so. This account features gorgeous pictures of the Tuscan landscapes, along with some classic city shots around Florence.
2. @arttrav. Alexandra Korey has been blogging since 2004 and according to her Instagram profile, she is an “ex #arthistory prof living in #Florence.” She posts some unique photos of the city, along with her other travels around Europe!
3. @firenzecityitaly. Though a lot of the images featured on this account are of the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio (two major tourist attractions in Florence) they are still outstanding quality and definitely bring back some awesome memories from my time abroad.
4. @lore2984. According to his bio, Lorenzo is an Architect and Light Designer in Florence. All the photos in his feed are edited in a similar way, so it is very nice to scroll through his profile! Though a lot of pictures are darker, he does a great job at capturing some really cool shots around the city.
5. @florence.apictureaday. This feed is so visually appealing and Alberto does a great job of capturing interesting and artsy shots of Florence. As his username suggests, he posts every single day so this is a great account to follow if you’re looking for some of the less cliché images of the city.