Calling all institutions!
Are you curious about CAPA’s newest program in Barcelona? This February, join us in Barcelona at our Global Education Workshop to get a first-hand look at our programs in this magnificent city.
Global Education Workshop in Barcelona: February 2-7, 2019
As a participant in this 5-day workshop, you will analyze and explore Barcelona, much like our students do, while gaining insight into CAPA’s approach to teaching the city. Over the course of this workshop, we will also work with you to discuss the programs that best suit your institution’s needs.
Why Should I Attend the Global Education Workshop in Barcelona?
Still not convinced? We’ve narrowed down the top 5 reasons for you to attend the CAPA Barcelona Global Education Workshop.
1. Witness CAPA student learning and development outcomes first-hand: Discover how CAPA’s student learning and development outcomes frame our programming in the eclectic city of Barcelona.
2. Meet CAPA students, staff, and faculty in person: Hear from our current students and meet the dedicated staff and faculty who support them.
3. Experience the cultural immersion yourself: Learn about immersive aspects of CAPA programming, like optional home stays, excursions, internships and My Global City events that bring the city to life.
4. Get an inside look at our internship placements: Visit our internship placements, available to students in a variety of fields and offered in English, Spanish, or Catalán.
5. Gain deeper insight of our customized program offerings: Imagine making Barcelona your classroom with faculty-led and custom programs, which utilize CAPA resources to support programs on the ground. Sample program fields include public health and nursing, art and architecture, and business.
Through these ways and more, you will come to understand how the global city of Barcelona can become your students’ home with CAPA.
Where Can I Find More Information?
Wondering about workshop inclusions and pricing? You can find out more information by contacting your CAPA Institutional Relations Manager with any questions.
The deadline to register is on December 28 We hope you to see you in Barcelona this February!