Calling all institutions!
Have you ever wondered what it’s like for your students to study abroad in Florence? This October, join CAPA in Florence at our Global Education Workshop to get a firsthand look at what this incredible city has to offer.
Global Education Workshop in Florence: October 27-November 1, 2018
As a participant in this 5-day workshop, you will analyze and explore Florence, much like your students will, while gaining insight into CAPA’s approach to teaching the city. Over the course of this workshop, we will also work with you to discuss the programs that best suit your institution’s needs.
Why Should I Attend the Global Education Workshop in Florence?
We understand that there's a lot to think about between students and their overall experience abroad. With that in mind, we have narrowed down the top 5 reasons for you to attend the Global Education Workshop in Florence.
1. CAPA student learning and development outcomes: Experience how CAPA’s student learning and development outcomes frame our programming in the historic city of Florence.
2. CAPA students, staff, and faculty: Meet our long-standing staff and faculty whose connections throughout the city make for an invaluable student experience.
3. Cultural immersion: Learn about immersive volunteer opportunities and cultural events for your students, such as the GANZO host family program, homestays, and My Global City events that bring the city to life.
4. Internships: Visit CAPA’s internships, which require 2 semesters of Italian to participate and offer opportunities for professional development.
5. Customized programs: Imagine a customized or faculty-led program run out of our center space in a 15th century palazzo and neighboring studio art space.
Through these 5 ways and more, you will come to understand how the global city of Florence can become your students’ home with CAPA.
Where Can I Find More Information?
Wondering about workshop inclusions and pricing? You can find out more information here or contact your CAPA Institutional Relations Manager with any questions.
The deadline to register is on August 31. We hope you to see you in Florence this October!