Meet Daniel Walker, a CAPA London Student Affairs Assistant who will be sharing his knowledge of American history in London in a weekly CAPA World column.
- - -
I work on the front desk at CAPA London, and look forward to being a friendly face as you come and go.
I was born in Scotland, but have always been on the move. I have lived in Georgia, Malta, Switzerland, Hong Kong and America. I have been in London transiently many times, but settled here a little over a year ago to do my masters in history at UCL. Now I live with my partner in Wimbledon, where we happily raise our three cacti: Giorgi, Pascal, and Phoebe. I know how challenging it can be to find a niche in a new place, but equally how rewarding it is once you've found a new home.
I enjoy sports of all kinds, seeing shows (musical, theatrical, and otherwise), reading about history, and listening to podcasts on the tube.
Say hello anytime!
Links for each post will be listed here so bookmark this page.
- American History in London: Benjamin Franklin, Printer
- American History in London: The Opportunity Now Afforded Me
- American History in London: Jamestown Settlement
- American History in London: Cats in London
- American History in London: Alice Paul on Tour