After returning from their own international programs, CAPA ambassadors take part in a semester-long leadership role to share their study abroad knowledge with other students on their home campus. These alumni play an important role in building support for study abroad among the general student population while also engaging with students considering a CAPA program in the near future. Read further to learn more about the Fall 2018 ambassadors on your campus, or follow their stories on the CAPA World blog, linked below.
Meet CAPA's current team of ambassadors for Fall 2018:
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY
As each new ambassador blog post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page!
- On Studying Abroad as a Nursing Student and Sharing Stories with Others: An Interview with Sharon Sanchez
- 5 Tips for Budgeting Your Money in London by Ellie Telander
- An Inspiring Internship in Sydney with Sport NSW by Jacee Yorks
- Finding Peace with Nature During My Semester in China by Nicole Castro
- Top 5 Reasons to Study Abroad in Florence by Elizabeth Klingler
- The Class Field Trips We Took in London by Emmie Madsen
- Studying Abroad in London: A Global City and More by Montana Ryzuk
- Where You Can Stay When You Study Abroad by Aydali Campa
- Exploring London on My Own, An American Abroad in London During the Brexit Vote by Carly Hamilton
- An Overnight 'Roar & Snore' Adventure at Sydney's Taronga Zoo by Kristen Curtis
- Stories of Personal & Professional Growth: An Interview with Cherilyn Beckles
- Making Study Abroad Work for You with Isabelle Zoeckler
- Participating In and Consuming News as a Journalism Major with Aydali Campa
- On Studying Abroad for a Second Time with Erica Bergmann
Want to connect with an ambassador at your school? Follow us on Twitter to see what they're up to on campus!