Meet Katerina Russo, official CAPA blogger in Dublin for fall 2016:
University: University of Massachusetts Amherst
Major: Communication and Political Science
Study abroad location: Dublin, Ireland
Internship placement: Peter McVerry Trust
- - -
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
To experience a different culture and for the opportunity to meet new people.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Photography, reading, swimming and going to the beach.
What's one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
To become more independent.
What's one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
To become more comfortable working and communicating on an international level.
What can we look forward to reading about in your posts?
Look forward to reading about living in Dublin as well as what it’s like to travel around to other parts of Europe.
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- On Preparing to Study Abroad in Dublin
- Finding Inspiration at Dublin's Culture Night
- 5 Things to Remember When Traveling Outside of Your Host Country for the First Time
- A Study Abroad Student's Observations on Identity & Stereotypes
- A Trip to a Local Supermarket in Dublin
- Study Abroad: On Finding Balance Between Work & Play
- Civil Rights in Dublin: An Internship at the Peter McVerry Trust
- Study Abroad in Dublin: When Families Visit
- Advice for Students Considering a Study Abroad Program
- 7 Things to Do For Free in Dublin
- A My Global Education Trip to Belfast
- What to Pack for a Fall Semester in Dublin
- 5 Cafes Close to Griffith College Campus
- What Returning To My Hometown Means to Me