Meet Elizabeth Leahy, an official CAPA blogger in Dublin for fall 2017:
University: Lasell College
Study abroad location: Dublin, Ireland
Internship or volunteer placement: Alice PR and Events
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
I am extremely excited to explore the city of Dublin and travel as much as possible!
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Photography, theater, and finding new places to eat food.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Throughout this trip, I hope to grow as a person and embrace every opportunity I have while on this journey.
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
I hope to expand my knowledge in the field of Public Relations through this internship!
What can we look forward to reading about in your posts?
Look forward to reading about places to visit in Dublin, cultural difference, best photography places, travel adventures, and foodie photos.
Anything else you’d like to say to people reading for the first time?
Thank you for joining me on my journey to Dublin! I cannot wait to share my new adventures with you!
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Predeparture Thoughts: Filling My Map
- My First Impressions of Dublin
- 5 Ways to Adjust to a New Semester Abroad
- Experiencing the Spirit of Dublin
- Analyzing and Exploring the Global Cities: Unpacking a City Through a Course
- Peeking Outside Dublin: Adventures in Northern Ireland
- 5 Tips on How to Start Your Study Abroad Blog
- Venturing On an Excursion to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Halloween Abroad: The Dublin Macnas Parade
- 5 Days Outside Dublin
- A Dubliner's Guide to Donuts: Top 10 Places to Try
- The Exonerated: An Unforgettable Play about Wrongful Conviction