Meet Connor McGlone, an official CAPA blogger in Florence for fall 2018:
University: University of Pittsburgh
Major: Marketing and Supply Chain Management
Study abroad location: Florence, Italy
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
Getting to sightsee and tour all of the historic locations around Florence.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Reading, running/playing tennis, and listening to music
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Travel to 5 different countries.
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Make 5 professional connections.
What can we look forward to reading about in your posts?
You can look forward to reading about the different museums and historic sites around Florence that I will be going to with my friends.
Anything else you’d like to say to people reading for the first time?
I am extremely excited to travel around Florence and share my experience with anyone who reads!
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Preparing for a Semester Abroad in Florence
- Orientation Day in Florence and Learning About the City
- Living Like a Local in Florence: Embracing Differences and Adjusting Accordingly
- My Global City: 'Secrets of Florence' Tour, Hikes, and More!"
- 5 Myths About Studying Abroad in Florence
- 3 Weekend Destinations That are Just a Short Train Ride from Florence
- Meeting Italian Students Through CAPA's FriendMe Program
- Midterms and Academics at the CAPA Florence Center
- A Day Tour in the Tuscan Cities of Siena and San Gimignano
- 10 Great Places to Eat as a Student in Florence
- Experiencing a Fiorentina Futbol Match Like a True Florentine
- 7 Must-See Places to Visit While Studying in Florence
- Spending Thanksgiving in Florence with My Second Family
- Discovering the True Florentine Lifestyle by Getting Lost in My City
- 3 Ways You Evolve As a Person During Study Abroad
- 5 Things I Gained from Studying Abroad in Florence