Meet Lorenzo Corazzin, an official CAPA blogger in Sydney for fall 2018:
University: Arizona State University
Major: Global Studies with a Business minor
Study abroad location: Sydney, Australia
Internship or volunteer placement: Marketing Internship at Velce Movement Design
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
The many opportunities to find out about Australia, its culture, and way of doing business.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Traveling, playing basketball, and eating Italian food.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Make some lasting connections in Australia.
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Acquire at least two marketable, value-producing skills.
What can we look forward to reading about in your posts?
Explore the diversity in Sydney with me, I will try different cuisines and visit everywhere from parks to old buildings, crowded roads, and the beach.
Anything else you’d like to say to people reading for the first time?
What would you like to find out about Sydney?
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Leading Up to My Decision to Study Abroad in Sydney
- My Arrival in Sydney & First Impressions
- How I Experience the Global and Diverse Characteristics of Sydney Daily
- Why I like the Location of My Study Abroad Accommodation in Sydney
- The Top 10 Scenic Places in Sydney
- A Day in the Life of a CAPA Sydney Student
- My Internship in Sydney and Advice for Students Looking to Intern with CAPA
- An Interview with CAPA Sydney Blogger Lorenzo Corazzin
- Spending Spring Break in Australia's Gold Coast
- 3 Ways You Can Experience Australian Wildlife with CAPA
- Collaborating with CAPA London Students Through Globally Networked Learning
- An Interview with Another CAPA Sydney Student About His Experience Abroad
- Q&A: How to Get the Most Out of Your Internship Abroad
- Time Flies: Reflecting on My Semester in Sydney