Meet Kisha Patel, official CAPA blogger in Sydney for Spring 2016:
- - -
Hello! I'm Kisha and I am so excited to share my study abroad experience in Sydney with you.
I am a junior at Ursinus College, a small liberal arts school in Collegeville, PA. I am Pre-Law with a double major in Political Science and Gender/Women's Studies. When I am on campus, you can find me working in admissions showing perspective students about UC, running the mock trial team, planning political events for the College Republicans, doing community service, or rehearsing in the dance studio! However, in Sydney I hope to do activities and pursue hobbies completely differently from what I do at home.
This spring, I am so thankful for this incredible opportunity to study in Sydney and share my stories with you! The theme song of my study abroad experience & blog is going to be "If I Were Brave" by Jana Stanfield. Listen to it here. I hope to try new things, have incredible adventures, and learn through a new lens. I plan to do one brave activity a week, so you can cross your fingers for me from home and follow along on my adventures. I hope you all enjoy reading about my Sydney experience!
PS: I promise to tell you what vegemite really tastes like and make it my personal mission to find the best coffee in Sydney.
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Study Abroad in Sydney: Taking a Leap
- Sydney, Week One: A Cultural Comparison
- How to Make the Most of Your Semester Abroad
- Studying Abroad & Living in a Global City
- Surf Camp & CAPA Sydney Reflections
- 12 Vegetarian Experiences in Sydney for Foodies
- How to Spend a Weekend in Sydney Under $100
- Why We Need Women's History Month
- A Different Kind of "Abroad": Spring Break in Bali
- 10 Things I Have Learned While Studying Abroad
- An Easter Weekend with Friends in Sydney
- Interning Abroad in Sydney: Holman Webb Lawyers
- Why a Trip to Canberra Taught Me a Lot About Australia (& The World)
- 19 Tips for Making the Most of a Study Abroad Experience
- Redefining Home: A Reflection on a Semester Abroad in Sydney