Meet Jolena Hou, an official CAPA blogger in Shanghai for spring 2018:
University: University of Pittsburgh
Major: Finance and International Business
Study abroad location: Shanghai, China
Internship or volunteer placement: Cushman & Wakefield
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
I’m excited to try new things and meet new people!
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Traveling, fashion, and food.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
I’m hoping to improve my Chinese!
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
I’d like to learn more about the business world in another country.
What can we look forward to reading about in your posts?
My life as an international student in Shanghai and what becomes my favorite things to do, places to see, and things to eat!
Anything else you’d like to say to people reading for the first time?
Thanks for following along!
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- 3 Ways to Make Packing Easier
- Shanghai: A City Like No Other
- Excursions to Suzhou and Zhujiajiao
- The Movie Theater Experience in Shanghai
- Academics in Shanghai: From Intensive Chinese Classes to Business Courses
- A Sleeper Train and a Shanghai Fashion Week Experience