Meet Catherine, an official CAPA blogger in Sydney for summer 2016:
- - -
University: University of Pittsburgh
Major: Environmental Studies
Study abroad location: Sydney, Australia
What are you most excited for during your study abroad summer?
Finally seeing a koala in real life!!!
What are some of your hobbies and interests?
I love watching and performing all styles of dance! I am a big fan of creative writing. Pop culture analysis.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
I hope to learn how to adapt quickly to a completely foreign city so that I will learn the skills to flourish better in unfamiliarity.
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Create a network in the the environmental studies field for possible future full-time positions.
What can we look forward to reading about in your blog posts?
You can look forward to reading about some of the great food Sydney has to offer since the stomach is the way to anyone’s heart.
Anything else you’d like to say to people reading along for the first time?
I can’t wait for you all to get to know me while I'm in Sydney! Stay tuned.
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Study Abroad in Sydney: Catherine's Ultimate Packing List
- 3 Tips for Getting Used to Your Study Abroad City: Sydney
- Exploring Sydney: George Street
- Study Abroad Classes: Writing the Global City - Sydney
- A CAPA Sydney Excursion: Blue Mountains & Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Exploring Sydney: Cafe 1812 in Darlinghurst
- Fashion Trends & Street Style in Sydney (Summer 2016)
- How Studying Abroad in Sydney Changed Me