Meet Seth Neu, an official CAPA blogger in London for summer 1 2017:
University: University of Minnesota
Major: Marketing & Management Information Systems
Study abroad location: London, England
Internship or volunteer placement:The Original Tour
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
Exploring all the art museums and viewing the eclectic architecture.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Fashion, Politics, Music.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
To view all available (or as many as possible) art museums and galleries
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
I hope to gain experience with content management systems and strengthen my skills in digital advertising.
What can we look forward to reading about in your posts?
I aim to highlight the most intriguing parts about my trip and the moments that take me furthest from my comfort-zone.
Anything else you’d like to say to people reading for the first time?
I look forward to meeting you all! Also, I may look unapproachable because my natural resting face is a scowl, but I promise I'm friendly and love to chat!
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- How Not to Pack for a Summer Abroad
- Shopping In and Around My Flat in Shepherd’s Bush
- A Royal Tour: Biking Through London's Regal Parks
- An Average Weekday in London for a CAPA Student
- Exploring the Global City of London by its Development
- Exploring Fashion in London
- The Top Ten Affordable Foods Found Throughout London
- What I Expected and What Really Happened: Studying in London