Meet Alice Ding, an official CAPA blogger in London for summer 2018:
University: Northeastern University
Major: Computer Science and Marketing
Study abroad location: London, England
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
Exploring the city! London has so much to offer and I’m sure I’ll only scratch the surface while I’m there.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Fitness, making GIFs, trying out new types of cuisine.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Do something in the city / outside once per day!
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Learn more about how to interact with people in a classroom / work setting.
What can we look forward to reading about in your posts?
A different perspective!
Anything else you’d like to say to people watching for the first time?
I hope that these posts help you either decide to study abroad or even just entertain you a bit throughout all of this. :)
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- A Study Abroad Experience Four Years in the Making
- What My Post-War British Pop Culture Course Taught Me
- My Global City: The Greenwich Boat Tour of London
- 10 Sweet-Tooth Cures You Can Find in London
- A Neighborhood Tour Around Goldhawk and Shepherd's Bush
- 7 Takeaways from My Study Abroad Experience