Meet Nora Callahan, an official CAPA blogger in Buenos Aires for summer 2018:
University: Northeastern University
Major: International Affairs and Math
Study abroad location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
To hike in Patagonia.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Distance running, reading, and space.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Improving my Spanish.
What can we look forward to reading about in your posts?
My trip to Patagonia and Uruguay, as well as getting to know Buenos Aires.
Anything else you’d like to say to people reading for the first time?
I'm a public transit enthusiast!
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- 10 Prep Tips to Help You Have a Great Time Abroad
- Several Ways I Learned About the History and Culture of Buenos Aires
- My Summer Homestay Experience in Buenos Aires
- My Daily Commute and Public Transportation Experience in Buenos Aires
- How I Got from Buenos Aires to Patagonia, Uruguay, and Iguazu Falls