Meet Emily Lambert, official CAPA vlogger in Dublin for fall 2016:
University: University of Massachusetts Amherst
Study abroad location: Dublin
- - -
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
I am most excited to be able to experience another culture. I have never been outside of the United States, so I cannot wait to learn more about the world.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Exercise, music, film/movies
What's one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
I hope to become a well-rounded traveler. I hope to become a cultured employee who is able to bring a multitude of assets into my future workforce.
What's one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
I hope to expand upon my abilities in my field. I want to be one of the best in the film/media industry and gaining different cultural perspectives will certainly benefit my career.
What can we look forward to seeing in your videos?
I am up to date on all editing tools and have a creative mind. I can see the world as if it is through a camera lens and have an artistic and intuitive vision.
Anything else you'd like to say to people watching for the first time?
I hope you enjoy what I have to offer. I will do my best to keep you up to date on all things in Dublin and ensure you will have a comfortable and exciting experience once you are in this wonderful country.
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- 10 Tips to Help Prepare Before Study Abroad
- Dublin First Impressions & Study Abroad Orientation
- 6 Amazing Experiences at Dublin's Culture Night
- 10 Tips for a Trip to the Cliffs of Moher and Galway
- How to Travel While Abroad - 10 Tips
- Study Abroad: How to Balance Academics & Everything Else
- Grocery Storage and Cooking Tips
- The Best Ways to Keep in Touch While Abroad
- Building Friendships on Griffith College Student Union Trips
- Living on Campus at Griffith College in Dublin
- Tips for Dealing with Culture Shock
- Dublin: Nature & The City
- Saving Money at the End of Your Study Abroad Trip
- How to Prepare for an Interview
- Preparing to Return Home from Study Abroad
- How I've Changed Since Studying Abroad