Meet Felipe Perea, official CAPA vlogger in London for fall 2016:
University: Rollins College
Major: Business Management with a minor in Communications
Study abroad location: London, England
- - -
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
I am looking forward to making many memories with old and new friends while also exploring numerous countries in Europe.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Traveling, swimming and trying new things.
What's one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Discover more about myself.
What's one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Becoming more immersed into the business world and having a global outlook on aspects that could contribute to my career in the future.
What can we look forward to seeing in your videos?
Food, friends, points of interest, travel experiences, day-to-day adventures, interesting discoveries, honest opinions about my experience(s) abroad.
Anything else you'd like to say to people watching for the first time?
I have never really had a vlog before, but I thought it would be a great idea for keeping memories while I'm abroad. I will try my best to keep my videos as unique and interesting as possible. I hope you enjoy!
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Packing for my London Study Abroad Experience
- Exploring London's Neighborhoods: Goldhawk Road & Shepherd's Bush
- Checking in on Week One in London & Exploring Bath
- Around the Town of Oxford & its Movie Connection
- Touring Around London's Famous Notting Hill
- A Birthday Weekend in Barcelona
- A Day Trip to Brighton
- A Show at London's Royal Opera House
- A Weekend Trip to Amsterdam
- A Short Trip to Italy
- Visiting the White Cliffs of Dover, England
- A Look Around London's Sky Garden
- A Look Around London's Hyde Park Winter Wonderland
- A Final Tour Around London & Coming Home