Meet Melanie Sweeney, official CAPA vlogger in Buenos Aires for Fall 2016:
- - -
University: Siena College
Study abroad location: Buenos Aires
Volunteer placement: La Casa de Ronald McDonald
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
Meeting new people
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Watching old movies, dancing, and eating
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Be more confident in my Spanish
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Expanding my horizons and taking on projects I've never done before
What can we look forward to seeing in your videos?
Exploring the city of Buenos Aires and South America with lots of eating along the way
Anything else you’d like to say to people watching for the first time?
I'm excited to see so many new things and bring everyone along
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Melanie's Top Study Abroad Pre-Departure Tips
- The Journey to Study Abroad in Buenos Aires
- Study Abroad Orientation in Buenos Aires
- A CAPA Buenos Aires Visit to an Estancia
- Visiting the Impressive Iguazu Falls in South America
- Exploring Museo de Arte Moderno in Buenos Aires
- World Tango Festival in Buenos Aires
- How to Deal with Feeling Down (& a Pizza Tour!)
- CAPA's Global Internship Program - La Casa de Ronald McDonald, Buenos Aires
- Celebrating French Culture in Buenos Aires
- Welcoming Spring in the Town of Tigre, Argentina
- What It's Like to Live in a Homestay in Buenos Aires
- Volunteering at the International Tourism Fair in Buenos Aires
- Top 10 Student Discounts in Buenos Aires
- Tips for Organizing Travel Visas from Buenos Aires
- Looking Back on a Semester in Buenos Aires
- Homecoming After a Semester in Buenos Aires