Meet Kristopher Boryla, an official CAPA vlogger in Florence for fall 2017:
University: University of Colorado- Boulder
Study abroad location: Florence, Italy
Internship or volunteer placement: N/A
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
Getting fat from a lot of Italian food.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
I love to binge on Netflix, listen to Migos, and chill with my buddies.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Learn how to make a mean pasta.
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Gaining a global perspective on life.
What can we look forward to seeing in your videos?
The best spots to check out in Italy and great Italian dishes to chow down on.
Anything else you’d like to say to people watching for the first time?
All I can say is you're in for a treat. ;).
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Remembering the Essentials for Florence
- A Homestay Tour in Florence
- 5 Ways to Spend Your Day in Florence
- My Global Education Class Trip to Siena
- An Interview with CAPA Florence Professor Alessandro Marchi
- A Day in Venice
- Italian 101: Phrases I Picked Up While Studying Abroad
- Gaining Appreciation (and a Few Pounds) for Italian Cuisine
- Why Studying Abroad in Florence is Right for Us (Part 1)
- Why Studying Abroad in Florence is Right for Us (Part 2)