Meet Maureen Gleason, an official CAPA vlogger in London for fall 2017:
University: University of Minnesota- Twin Cities
Major: BFA Acting
Study abroad location: London, England
Internship or volunteer placement: TBC
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
The art, the museums, the theaters, the music.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
I enjoy making things, I really like plants, I like to run, I like to read.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Saying yes to experiences that come my way.
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
It would be great to develop some conversational skills.
What can we look forward to seeing in your videos?
Hopefully you'll be able to see London as I see and feel it.
Anything else you’d like to say to people watching for the first time?
Thanks for watching, enjoy!
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- A Short Goodbye Before Leaving for London
- From the English Countryside to My Room in London
- A Proper High Tea in Regent's Park
- Standing with History in Stonehenge and the Roman Baths
- The Sister Cliffs
- Real People, Real London
- A Single Day's Journey by Tube
- One Girl, One Borough
- Remember What It Was Like On the 5th of November?
- 'Twas 6 Weeks Before Christmas in London
- My Experience as a Theater Student in London