Meet Tylor Brooks, an official CAPA vlogger in Dublin for fall 2017:
University: Arizona State University
Major: Business Communication
Study abroad location: Dublin, Ireland
Internship or volunteer placement: FoodCloud
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
This will be my longest time abroad and the first time I will have the opportunity to determine my own day-by-day itinerary. I am excited to be fully immersed into another culture and explore all there is about Dublin and Ireland.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Cooking, Photograph and traveling are a few of my favorite hobbies. I love to cook; experimenting with new ingredients and recipes is my how I unwind at the end of a long day. Taking photos while exploring new areas and capturing there beauty helps to create last memories. As a child, I have always loved to travel, going to new places and understanding the natives are what make each place special.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
While abroad, I hope to meet as many people as possible from all around the world and make lifelong friends.
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Professionally I hope to decide out what I want to do as a career. Currently I am stuck between law and marketing but I would like to work for myself and own my own business.
What can we look forward to seeing in your videos?
Look forward to my adventure filled with new experiences as I attend classes and travel through Ireland. My videos will be excited and full of reflection and will be different from any other CAPA Vloggers that have come before me.
Anything else you’d like to say to people watching for the first time?
Hope you enjoy my videos and do not forget to like and subscribe to CAPA in order to follow my adventure in Ireland.
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- What I'll Be Wearing in Dublin
- My First Day in Dublin
- A Trip to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- My First Gaelic Football Experience
- Americans Taste Irish Candy
- My Room Abroad This Semester
- A Day Trip to Glendalough, Wicklow, and Kilkenny
- Visiting Kilmainham Gaol and Learning More Irish History
- A Tour of Where I Attend Classes Abroad in Dublin
- Top 10 Things to Consider While Traveling During Your Study Abroad
- Seeing and Tasting Global Flavors
- Globalization: Issues I've Learned from Studying Abroad
- A Taste of Dublin: My Review of Klaw
- On the Spot: A Dubliner Asks How Ireland Surprised Me
- Touring My Internship at FoodCloud in Dublin