Meet Amaia Rioseco, an official CAPA vlogger in Barcelona for fall 2018:
University: Emerson College
Major: Political Science and Global Studies
Study abroad location: Barcelona, Spain
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
I’m most excited to explore the city and practice my Spanish.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
I sing in a choir at home, I love taking photos, and I like to make desserts.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
I hope to visit at least 6 cities in Europe.
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
I hope to learn as much as I can about my class topics.
What can we look forward to watching in your vlogs?
They will be fun and informative.
Anything else you’d like to say to people reading for the first time?
You will be able to learn about my study abroad experience not only through the program but also with a cultural perspective because of my hope to take in the city itself and Europe as I travel to different cities.
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- My Packing Strategy for a Semester Abroad in Barcelona
- Getting to Know Barcelona for the First Time
- Experiencing the National Day of Catalonia in Spain
- Grocery Shopping in Barcelona and a Tour of My Apartment Kitchen
- A Day in the Life
- An Insider Look into Barcelona Student Apartments
- Best Cafes for Students in Barcelona
- Visiting the Santa Maria de Montserrat Monastery near Barcelona
- Spending My Fall Break Traveling Throughout the UK
- Two Emerson Students Compare Their Semesters Abroad
- How to Prepare for Weekend Travel While Studying Abroad
- Exploring the Andalusia Region of Spain
- How to End a Semester in Barcelona Right
- How I Changed from Study Abroad As Told By My Family
- Takeaways from a Semester Abroad with CAPA Barcelona