Meet Rachel Epp, an official CAPA vlogger in Shanghai for fall 2018:
University: Cedarville University
Major: Global Business
Study abroad location: Shanghai, China
Internship or volunteer placement: TBC
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
I am most excited about learning Mandarin and eating authentic Chinese food.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
My hobbies and interests include: art, health/fitness, and fashion .
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
My personal goal is to excel in speaking mandarin .
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
My professional goal is to improve my business skills in multicultural contexts and grow overall as an aspiring businesswoman.
What can we look forward to seeing in your videos?
In my vlogs, you can look forward to EVERYTHING! But I hope to capture the cultural diversity and address topics that are both creative and thought-provoking.
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- 5 Ways I Prepared to Study Abroad in Shanghai
- 3 Interesting Places I Saw in Downtown Shanghai
- A Tour of the Beautiful ECNU Campus in Shanghai
- Study Break: All the Things You Can Do Off Campus In Shanghai
- The Biggest Study Abroad Myth Debunked
- 10 Great Breakfast Spots Near the CAPA Shanghai Center
- Exploring Shanghai as a Tourist During Golden Week
- Exploring the Canals and Gardens of Suzhou, China
- Identity and How that Plays Out Depending on the Culture You're In
- Climbing the Great Wall and Other Must-See Stops Near Beijing
- Why I Love My Marketing Internship in Shanghai
- The Reality of Studying and Interning Abroad in Shanghai
- 10 Vlogging Tips for Beginners
- Breathtaking Hikes: China's Mount Huashan
- Tips for Packing and Re-Packing a Semester Abroad
- Answering Questions About my Semester Abroad in Shanghai
- On Returning West - Reflections from a Semester Abroad in Shanghai