Meet Lucas Cooper, official CAPA vlogger in Sydney for Spring 2016:
- - -
My name is Lucas Cooper. I am a junior at the University of Tennessee - Knoxville studying Journalism and Electronic Media and Cinema Studies. I am studying and interning in Sydney, Australia in the Spring of 2016. This will be an incredible experience and I’m excited to be there.
One of my favorite hobbies is making videos and creating something that others can see. That’s why I am excited to be a vlogger this entire semester. It will give me a chance to create something every week and bring you guys along on the journey. The hope is that you all find it interesting enough to come back each week.
Expect my vlog to be different, quirky and full of stories. So what does that mean? Different? My vlogs will be unique and perhaps, unconventional sometimes. I won’t be sitting in front of the camera talking all the time; I want to literally take you with me places. Quirky? I call my vlog “The Daily Coop”, kind of like, the Daily Scoop... I want to show my personality. I attempt to tell jokes. My mother tells me I’m funnier when I don’t try so I will do my best to not try when it comes to actual content of what I’m saying and hopefully, it will be enjoyable and funny. Full of stories? This is a vlog designed to allow all of you to be a fly on the wall of my experience in Sydney. To do that, I will tell my stories. It’s that simple.
With all that said, I am very excited to bring you along on my three month journey in, around and about Sydney. It’s going to be fun experiencing it with you.
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Preparing to Study Abroad in Sydney
- First Impressions of Sydney & Study Abroad Orientation
- Australia Day on Bondi Beach
- A Roar & Snore Adventure at Taronga Zoo, Sydney
- Education Abroad with CAPA Sydeney (& Vegemite)
- Sydney's Tropfest & Observations on Australian Media
- An Internship Abroad with Colourful Trips in Sydney
- A Guide to Sydney Beach Etiquette
- Sydney Highlights: Bondi to Coogee Walk & Catmosphere
- Sports in Australia
- Skydiving in Australia
- Bachelor Parofy: Internships Abroad & Teamwork
- Adventures in Cairns, Australia
- 4 Things I Wish I Would Have Known Before Studying Abroad in Sydney
- So Long, Australia: A Compilation of Study Abroad Memories