Meet Whitney Browne, official CAPA vlogger in Florence for Spring 2016:
- - -
My name is Whitney Browne. I’m a junior at Indiana University Bloomington. I am in the Kelley School of Business, majoring in Accounting and Technology Management, and minoring in History of Art. I am originally from Los Angeles, where I lived for 18 years, and I now have ties to Atlanta and New York City. I played volleyball my entire life until college, where I now take part in a Co-Ed Professional Business Fraternity!
In my free time, I enjoy seeing my friends, watching Netflix shows, practicing yoga, and trying new restaurants. I absolutely love to explore new places, and am so thankful to say that I have become extremely familiar with mostly all parts of the USA (West, Midwest, South, and East).
Now, I want to expand my horizons even further by participating in the CAPA Florence Study Abroad Program for Spring 2016. I could not be more excited about the opportunity to see in person the art that I’ve been studying since high school. I am wildly passionate about new cultures and atmospheres that challenge me. You can expect to get a taste of culture, food, and scenery in my vlog. I am thrilled to share my experiences with you.
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Preparing to Study Abroad in Florence
- First Impressions of Florence
- A Florence Bucket List
- Academics at CAPA Florence (& a Peek Inside)
- Foodie Florence (& Beyond)
- How to Get Involved in the Local Florence Community
- A Tour of Whitney's Florence Apartment
- 3 Travel Tips
- A Weekend in Tuscany with a Friend
- How to Make Friends Abroad: An Interview
- Buona Pasqua: Celebrating Easter in Florence
- 3 Takeaways from Studying Abroad in Florence
- A Few Words with CAPA Florence
- The Final Weekend in Florence
- Reflecting on a Semester Abroad in Florence