Meet Natalie Emmert, official CAPA vlogger in Sydney for spring 2017:
University: Arizona State University
Study abroad location: Sydney, Australia
- - -
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
Food! And the beach.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Soccer, makeup, and dancing.
What's one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Learn more about myself and experience different types of people.
What's one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Find out if I really should pursue nursing and whether it is the right path for me.
What can we look forward to reading about in your posts?
Hopefully lots of adventures. Hikes and trips to the beach accompanied by lots of food.
Anything you'd like to say to those watching for the first time?
I hope you enjoy the videos of my experience as much as I enjoy living it!
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page!
- Sydney Accommodation & Life Abroad So Far
- Academics with CAPA Sydney
- A Trip to Sydney's Featherdale Wildlife Park & The Blue Mountains
- Exploring Sydney's Diverse Cultures
- How to Create Videos as an Official CAPA Vlogger
- My Identity as an American in Sydney
- Break Week Trip to New Zealand
- Night at the Zoo: Roar and Snore
- Exploring GNL: Globally Networked Learning, in Sydney
- My First Australian Rugby Match
- The Top 10 Beaches in Sydney
- Talking About Social Issues in Sydney
- My Final Aussie Trip: The Gold Coast
- Homecoming: The Unfamiliar Familiar