Meet Michaella Estevez, an official CAPA vlogger in Florence for spring 2018:
University: University of Massachusetts Amherst
Study abroad location: Florence, Italy
Internship or volunteer placement: N/A
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
Learning a new language, a new culture, and eating delicious Italian food!
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
Singing/listening to music, eating/making food, and going on adventures.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
I want to solidify my knowledge of the Italian language and be fluent by the time I leave.
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Expand my knowledge on different cultures and experience personal growth.
What can we look forward to seeing in your videos?
Getting to know Italy from not only a tourist's perspective but also a local’s perspective.
Anything else you’d like to say to people watching for the first time?
Don’t be afraid to try and experience new things. Push yourself out of your comfort zone!
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Thoughts Before Studying Abroad in Florence
- My Journey from New York City to Florence
- Exploring the Entire City of Florence
- A Complete Tour of My Study Abroad Apartment in Florence
- Beautiful Views Everywhere: A Hike to Fiesole
- Exploring Art at Uffizi Gallery in Florence
- Touring a Warehouse and Taking Inventory in Florence
- Seeing More of Italy with a Weekend in Rome