Meet Mitchell, official CAPA vlogger in Sydney for summer 2016:
- - -
University: The University of Dayton
Major: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
Study abroad location: Sydney, Australia
Internship placement: House of Brand
What are you most excited for during your study abroad summer?
I am most excited about the opportunity to fully immerse myself in the Australian culture.
What are some of your hobbies and interests?
I enjoy playing sports, playing guitar, and making movies of fun and exciting adventures.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
One personal goal I hope to achieve is to make connections with locals to fully understand a new perspective of culture and ways of life.
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
One professional goal I hope to achieve is to gain insight and confidence in my abilities to adapt to any work environment to help my company be successful.
What can we look forward to seeing in your videos?
You can look forward to seeing my daily immersion into the Australian culture through an upbeat, funny, and interesting perspective. I will provide an in-depth look into my life abroad and reflections on the experiences I have.
Anything else you’d like to say to people reading along for the first time?
I have a very wide variety of interests, so there will be plenty of exciting things for just about everyone to enjoy.
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Study Abroad in Sydney - Pre-departure Thoughts
- Arriving in Sydney, CAPA Accommodation & Orientation
- Sydney Bucket List: Bondi Beach
- Interning Abroad in Sydney: House of Brand
- An Overnight "Roar & Snore" Adventure at Australia's Taronga Zoo
- A Waterfall Tour in Cairns, Australia
- A Weekend Trip to Melbourne, Australia
- Reflections on a Study Abroad Summer in Sydney