Meet Rachel Howell, an official CAPA vlogger in Dublin for summer 2018:
University: Auburn University
Major: Visual Media
Study abroad location: Dublin, Ireland
Internship or volunteer placement: Creamy Sonic Digital Marketing
What are you most excited for during your study abroad semester?
I'm most excited about everything but in general seeing the differences of workplace etiquette in this country.
What are three of your hobbies and interests?
I'm interested in photography, screenwriting and poetry.
What’s one personal goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
I hope to have a memorable time in that I make new connections both professionally and interpersonally.
What’s one professional goal you hope to achieve while abroad?
Understanding and interpreting my employers needs more readily and conveying criticisms into a better finalized product.
What can we look forward to seeing in your videos?
An interesting take on the storytelling process both through editing and narration.
Anything else you’d like to say to people watching for the first time?
It may start slow but hopefully by the end you'll learn a few things about this whole process.
As each new post goes up, we'll share the links below, so bookmark this page:
- Studying Abroad Will Mark My First Time Overseas
- A Belfast Excursion Filled with History and Culture
- Making My Way to Galway and Cliffs of Moher with My Flatmates
- My Internship Experience with Creamy Sonic Digital Marketing
- A Tour of Where I Study Abroad at Griffith College
- A Day Trip to Malahide Castle and Garden
- Beautiful Places You Should Visit Close to Dublin
- The People I Met from CAPA and Griffith College in Dublin
- All the Aspects of Studying Abroad That I Enjoy