In this TikTok video, CAPA Barcelona student Harrison Nagel shares a cinematic tour of the places he visited during his first week abroad. Check it out!
Take a look at Harrison's video guide to his first week exploring Barcelona! He shares a few spots he recommends visiting, including Plaza de Catalonia, La Sagrada Familia, Playa de la la Barceloneta, Rambla del Mar, and Castell de Montjuic.
Find out more abut these spots:
- Plaza de Catalonia - The main plaza in Barcelona.
- La Sagrada Familia - The Main cathedral and highest point in Barcelona.
- Playa de la la Barceloneta - A great beach with plenty of beach volleyball.
- Rambla del Mar - The main harbor that has a shopping center.
- Castell de Montjuic - A beautiful castle that was built in 1640.
Harrison Nagel is an official CAPA Barcelona TikTok vlogger for spring 2022, sharing his story in frequent videos on CAPA World. An Accounting & Finance major at the University of Minnesota, he is studying abroad in Barcelona this semester.
Harrison's journey continues all semester so stay tuned.